Eaton 26010-RZA 26 Gear pump
This Eaton 26010-RZA 26 Gear pump is a mechanical piston type gear pump with a 26″ x 10″ drive. This product comes standard with a 8″ orifice and right angle shaft, but can be easily retrofitted with an 18″ orifice and straight shaft.
The Eaton 26010-RZA 26 Gear pump is made for high performance and endurance. It can support the power to generate up to 2200 psi of pressure.
1) Eaton 26010-RZA 26 Gear pump is used to maintain a tight air brake system and helps in keeping brakes running smoothly.
2) The Eaton 26010-RZA 26 Gear pump provides increased pressure and flow rates, even at low speed.
3) This pump is rated to withstand 2000 psi at 0.5 MPa.
4) Get rid of the hassle of pumping oil manually with a pump that is easier on your back.
5) Maximizes performance, durability and efficiency
6) The design of the Eaton 26010-RZA Gear Pump is different than traditional gear pumps because the shaft can be replaced without using new drums.
7) Reduce labor costs by reducing the amount of time spent in a machine shop.
Eaton 26010-RZA 26 Gear pump Datasheet
|Pump Type||340,000 mm|