Eaton 26007-RZC 26 Gear pump
The 26 Gear Pump from Eaton is an upgrade to traditional plunger systems. It features a single-stage, lightweight aluminum head and handle for easy operation, maximum durability, and superior performance. This pump can be used to transfer hydraulic fluid in many different types of machinery applications.
The Eaton 26007-RZC 26 Gear Pump is specifically made for the Chicago Pneumatic 2700 Speedlite Light Duty Air Compressor. This pump has been tested for the performance and strength needed for this type of compressor.
1) The gear pump is a type of pump used in fluid power systems. It consists of a circular drive, usually with helical teeth or serrated edges, that rotates on an axle connected to a piston.
2) Save time and money by using a smartly designed plug and play device that is compatible with all sizes of tires.
3) Reduce time and effort for assembly by using just a few hand pumps instead of a gear pump.
4) Increase the efficiency of your gear pump by replacing the standard diaphragm.
5) This gear pump, with a large capacity and small footprint, is designed for emergency, standby and recreational use.
6) Our pump are designed specifically to deliver maximum flow rates, while minimizing energy consumption.
7) Eaton 26007-RZC 26 Gear pump for engineers, with features like a cast iron body and a diamond seal.
Eaton 26007-RZC 26 Gear pump Datasheet
|Cross Code||Single Row Ball Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||1 Seal-1 Metal Shield|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||ABEC 1 | ISO P0|
|Cross Code||Contact Seal|