Eaton 26004-RZG 26 Gear pump
Eaton 26004-RZG is a professional pump for the Ford Power Stroke Diesel engine. It is used to pressurize fuel at intermediate pressures, allowing the system to operate in a more efficient manner.
The Eaton 26004-RZG 26 Gear pump is a gear pump with a gear speed of 3600 rpm. The gear pump is designed to suck up oil from the gearbox in order to lubricate and cool it.
1) A portable machine that can be moved from one location to another
2) A gear pump that is durable, easy to use and will not fail
3) Made in the USA
4) Eliminates the need for a separate gear pump by adding the function to the gear pump itself.
5) The unique features on this gear pump help reduce noise and vibration as well as ensure efficient performance.
6) The Eaton 26004-RZG 26 Gear pump is a certified and tested gear pump which has a wide range of applications.
7) The Eaton 26004-RZG 26 Gear pump is engineered for speed, efficiency and reliability.
Eaton 26004-RZG 26 Gear pump Datasheet
|Applicable||Cylindrical Roller Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||0.0|
|Condition||RBEC 1 | ISO P0|
|Max Pressure||Cylindrical Roller Bearing|
|Cross Code||Complete with Outer and Inner Ring|
|Rated Power||Full Complement | Standard Capacity | 2 Rib Inner Ring | Outer Ring with 2 Retaining Rings | Wide Width | Light Series|
|Material||75MM Bore; Straight Bore Profile; 130MM Outside Diameter; 41.275MM Width; RBEC 1 | ISO P0; Single Row; Not Separable; No Snap Ring; Relubricatable; C0-Medium Internal Clearance; No Retainer|