Eaton 26001-RZG 26 Gear pump
This product was designed in 1936 by Eaton as a portable, powerful hydraulic pump. In the past, this product was used to power tools and machines that need large amounts of pressure or flow. Today, it is used by engineers in many industries such as construction or mining.
Take advantage of the Eaton 26001-RZG 26 Gear pump to drive gears and bearings. These pumps use a load cell to apply pressure, which generates a voltage proportional to the load. This voltage is then converted into a current for driving gear transmissions or actuators/motors.
1) Re-builds air pressure 26% faster, pumps up to 2.7 times more air than a typical hand pump
2) The 26 Gear pump is an efficient, reliable and capable motor driven centrifugal pump used for a wide range of mechanical and pneumatic applications.
3) Save time and money on the design and purchase of your next gear pump.
4) Great for pumping liquid into and out of gear boxes.
5) Eaton 26001-RZG is a small gear pump specifically designed to deliver efficient high pressure water flow.
6) Remove the guesswork when it comes to how much grease a specific-size gear pump will hold.
7) Get the perfect amount of fluid in a pump with the Eaton 26001-RZG 1/2 inch Gear Pump.
Eaton 26001-RZG 26 Gear pump Datasheet
|Dimension(L*W*H)||Flange Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||6 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Pump Type||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Cross Code||Cast Steel|
|Cross Code||7/8 Inch|
|Pressure||Triple Lip Viton|
|Condition||1 Piece Solid|
|Max Pressure||With Pilot|