Sumitomo QX31-020R11 Hydraulic Pump
The Hydraulic Design Manual by Tsuneo Takada is a manual that contains descriptions of over 1,000 hydraulic pumps. It was published in the late-1970s and written in Japanese.
The QX31-020R11 hydraulic pump is designed for use in power plants and other large industrial facilities, with applications including oil refineries, mining operations, petrochemical plants and hydroelectric dams. The pump features a wide range of outputs and can be used to distribute flow rates up to 1,000 gallons per minute. Designed with a capacity to handle high loads, the QX31-020R11 can be used in environments with temperatures ranging from -40 degrees F to 250 degrees F without any problems.
1) The QX31-020R11 Hydraulic Pump is designed to provide consistent pressure and optimum performance, with a state-of-the-art wet way design that minimizes the need for maintenance.
2) Engineered for heavy-duty industrial applications
3) This pump is designed for use in mobile hydraulics applications and has a rigid, reinforced casing for maximum durability.
4) A quality, durable hydraulic pump engineered to handle all common industrial applications.
5) We offer the best hydraulic pumps at the lowest prices.
6) This is a high-quality hydraulic pump that provides reliable performance with less wear on the system.
7) Allow engineers to quickly identify issues and troubleshoot problems.
Sumitomo QX31-020R11 Hydraulic Pump Datasheet
|Maximum Flow Rate||Bushing No Flange|
|Cross Code||Cast Bronze|
|Pressure||2-1/4" Nominal Bore; 2-1/2" Nominal Outside Diameter; 3" Length Thru Bore; Bushing No Flange Profile; Cast Bronze; SAE660 Material; 2-1/4" Bore|