Sumitomo QX21-012/21-012R29 Hydraulic Pump
The Sumitomo QX21-012/21-012R29 is a high pressure, two-stage, wet, face mounted hydraulic pump. The pump has the capability of operating at pressures between 12 bar and 450 bar and can run on air or water. It is available with a start up pressure of 1.6 bar and produces 11 ton per hour of work flow at 10 bar.
The Sumitomo QX21-012/21-012R29 Hydraulic Pump is a reliable replacement for the original pump commonly used on many forklifts in the US.
1) Reduce capital investments, improve uptime and product quality with a more reliable pump.
2) A new pump with less noise and smoother starts.
3) The longest-lasting hydraulic pump in the industry
4) The exclusive design of the QX21-012/21-012R29 provides a high performance, reliable unit that meets the most demanding requirements.
5) Professionals that are in the industry spend a lot of time researching before choosing a new pump. Sumitomo provides easy-to-use information, as well as helpful videos to help you make an educated decision.
6) This product is a hydraulic pump that is ideal for use in construction, mining, and fossil fuel power plants.
7) The Hydraulic Pump is the world’s first fluid-cooled reciprocating pump, which produces a high level of torque and low noise levels.
Sumitomo QX21-012/21-012R29 Hydraulic Pump Datasheet
|Material||Flange Block Bearings|
|Cross Code||Eccentric Collar|
|Torque||4 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Structure||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Triple Lip Urethane|
|Displacement||1 Piece Solid|
|Max Pressure||With Pilot|
|Install||4 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge; 80MM Bore; 218.4MM Bolt Circle; 154.9MM Bolt Spacing; 1 Piece Solid; Eccentric Collar Mount; Cast Steel; Spherical Roller Bearing; 102.362MM Length Thru Bore; Relubricat|