Vickers 02-347309 ｜PVM018ER02AS02AAA2800000YA0A Piston Pumps
The Vickers 02-347308 ｜PVM018ER02AS02AAA2800000YA0A Piston Pump is a high-speed, high-efficiency, split double suction, liquid ring piston pump. The pump can be used for industrial vacuum applications such as vacuum tube boilers and water supply systems with a capacity of up to 50 gallons per minute at 2 inches of mercury (gpm@2 in Hg).
Vickers 02-347309 ｜PVM018ER02AS02AAA2800000YA0A Piston Pumps is a hydraulic pump, which uses the power of pressurized fluid to generate high pressure flow.
1) The Vickers 02-347309 ｜PVM018ER02AS02AAA2800000YA0A piston pump is designed for applications that require high performance, high efficiency and low noise.
2) High quality materials and workmanship ensure long lasting performance.
4) The Vickers 02-347309 ｜PVM018ER02AS02AAA2800000YA0A Piston Pumps are ideal for air springs, industrial springs, such as for machine tools and agricultural equipment.
5) A great product that is easy to use.
6) Vickers 02-347309 ｜PVM018ER02AS02AAA2800000YA0A is a high quality piston pump.
7) Vickers 02-347309 ｜PVM018ER02AS02AAA2800000YA0A Piston Pumps can be used in a variety of industries. There are many benefits of using this product.
Vickers 02-347309 ｜PVM018ER02AS02AAA2800000YA0A Piston Pumps Datasheet
|Weight||Bushing No Flange Split|
|Structure||Steel Backing, Bronze Innerstructure, PTFE-lead Overlay|
|Applicable||Steel Backed Composite|
|Maximum Flow Rate||1/2" Nominal Bore; 19/32" Nominal Outside Diameter; 5/8" Length Thru Bore; Bushing No Flange Split Profile; Steel Backing, Bronze Innerstructure, PTFE-lead Overlay; Steel Backed Composi|
|Displacement||0.5 Inch | 12.7 Millimeter|
Are you an engineer working on a project with hydraulic pumps? Do you need to identify the type of pump? Look no further than the Vickers Hydraulic Pump Identification! This handy tool will help you identify the type of pump quickly and easily. It comes with a handy guide that will walk you through the process of identifying the pump. So don’t hesitate and order your Vickers Hydraulic Pump Identification today!