Eaton PHB40RA11 PHB Gear pump
The Eaton PHB40RA11 is a pump that is specifically designed for the specific needs of Industrial and Marine applications. The durable cast iron housing creates maximum efficiency to maximize your work output.
The Eaton PHB Gear Pump is made for industrial applications to provide fluid transfer at high pressures with maximum efficiency. It has a pressure rating of 40-150 psi and uses a 1/4″ NPT inlet connection.
1) The Eaton PHB40RA11 is a miniature gear pump that can be installed easily in machinery, the entire device has been designed to keep the performance at its best, increasing the power and output.
2) The Eaton PHB40RA11 PHB Gear pump is a great solution for pumping low-viscosity fluids applied in the automotive sector such as transmission fluid and coolant.
3) The technical data sheet for the Eaton PHB40RA11 is great and includes lots of information regarding the different specifications.
4) Our gear pumps are made of hardened stainless steel and cast iron for increased durability.
5) The Eaton PHB40RA11 is an easy-to-install, self-priming, reversible, back and bottom mounted gear pump.
6) The patented Eaton PHB40RA11 pump design has a positive displacement, two stage design that provides efficient and effective pumping.
7) Reduce risk of failure, increase efficiency, and maximize production with Eaton PHB40RA11.
Eaton PHB40RA11 PHB Gear pump Datasheet
|Maximum Flow Rate||Flange Block Bearings|
|Color||6 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Usage||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Rated Power||Triple Lip Nitrile Rubber|
|Cross Code||1 Piece Solid|
|Max Pressure||With Pilot|