Eaton PC8LM66 PC Gear pump
Eaton PC8LM66 PC Gear pump is a high-performance solution that enables clean, effective pumping of fluids with improved torque and reduced noise.
The PC8LM66 is Eaton’s latest in the range of high performance variable speed back-vented centrifugal pumps. The 8″ impeller fits in a standard 4″ pipe, but is capable of pumping up to 10 gpm. Its fluid handling capacity and efficiency have been improved over the previous models, helping achieve higher performance and cooling capacity in a compact design.
1) The PC8LM66 is an innovative relay-controlled pump that provides excellent flow and pressure characteristics without sacrificing efficiency.
2) The PC8LM66 is the smallest, most powerful pump ever designed. It’s a must-have for any single inlet or dual inlet water cooling system.
3) Eaton PC8LM66 is a durable, reliable, and efficient product that will last for years.
4) This feature benefits technical engineers by providing them with the specifications of a new part offered by Eaton.
5) Replaces a damaged pump in less than 2 minutes without removing the system from the machine.
6) Improve the efficiency of your system with Eaton PC8LM66 pump.
7) Professional-grade pump with 8 high-pressure outlets, CPU/GPU cooled and a compact design.
Eaton PC8LM66 PC Gear pump Datasheet
|Color||Flange Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||4 Bolt Square Flange Cartridge|
|Cross Code||Spherical Roller Bearing|