Eaton PC7RM67 PC Gear pump
The Eaton PC7RM67 PC Gear pump is a well-made, long-lasting workhorse to have in your shop. This high-pressure pump can handle pressures up to 2,600 psi with the right pressure lubrication system. The durable motor and wear protection can help you cut down labor costs and make it a constant part of your shop until you’re ready to upgrade or replace.
The Eaton PC7RM67 is a gear pump designed for use in D6, D8 and D10 transmission housings. It is capable of pumping up to 13,000 Lbs (60 HP). This product can be found at www.eaton.com
1) Eaton’s PC7RM67 is a high performance, precision-engineered pump that delivers maximum efficiency at the lowest operational cost.
2) The PC7RM67 is an advanced, high-performance pump with a wide range of applications in a variety of industries and settings.
3) This custom pump offers an amazing amount of torque for a smaller, more efficient package.
4) The Eaton PC7RM67 is efficient and compact, making it ideal for space constrained applications
5) Learn how to make your PC work better and faster with a new, powerful pump
6) The PC7RM67 PC Gear pump is reliable and durable.
7) Requires less power and requires less water.
Eaton PC7RM67 PC Gear pump Datasheet
|Structure||Flange Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Eccentric Collar|
|Usage||4 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Condition||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Rated Power||Cast Steel|
|Pump Type||1/2 Inch|
|Weight||Triple Lip Urethane|
|Cross Code||1 Piece Solid|