Eaton PC6RM67 PC Gear pump
This Eaton PC Gear pump is made to be used in the automotive industry, pumping oil, fuel and coolant. It is a heavy duty machine that can withstand up to 3,500 PSI. The PC6RM67 has an inlet pressure range of 1-3000PSI with a fixed stroke of 4.5″, a maximum output power of 18 HP and a max flow rate of 126 L/min.
The Eaton PC6RM67 PC Gear pump is a 3/4 horsepower, horizontal, submersible motor driven centrifugal pump designed for use with liquids.
1) The PC6RM67 is the ideal solution for applications that require a high-volume, high-pressure, and low-power consumption
2) Provides up to 1500psi at 1650rpm
3) Increase productivity and performance by optimizing the efficiency of your pump.
4) The gear pump is with a unique pressure relief valve which prevents the power electronics from dripping oil and also increases efficiency.
5) Eaton PC6RM67 PC Gear pump provides the most efficient way to transfer fluid, providing increased durability and lower operating costs.
6) Our pump provide a stable and reliable power supply.
7) Engineered for reliability and performance
Eaton PC6RM67 PC Gear pump Datasheet
|Torque||Pillow Block Bearings|
|Cross Code||2 Bolt Pillow Block|
|Condition||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Cast Steel|
|Pressure||Triple Lip Viton|
|Color||1 Piece Solid|
|Structure||Double Row | Single Collar | SN Style | With Set Screw|