Eaton PC6LM66 PC Gear pump
Eaton PC Gear pumps are designed to provide constant, reliable pressure with minimal energy consumption. The Eaton PC6LM66 PC Gear pump has a maximum head of 100 meters and is intended for small capacities.
Eaton PC6LM66 PC Gear pump is a high-performance, low oil consumption and 6.2 LPM air-cooled pump that is ideal for use in wet environment.
1) The PC6LM66 is a high-capacity pump that’s been designed to handle the toughest applications.
2) Replacing a 6 volt pump with a 12 volt pump saves up to 15% in power consumption and extends the life of your unit by 10 times.
3) The PC6LM66 is a 6-inch, 66mm stroke capacity, permanently lubricated, full bore hydraulic double diaphragm pump.
4) This product is used in the automotive industry and has a long warranty.
5) This is the 4th, 5th and 6th generation of our PC Gear pump since their first appearance in 2003. The new design features a low profile, sleek case with fewer parts that are easier to service.
6) The PC6LM66 has all the features and performance of the PC6LN66, with more aggressive pricing.
7) The high-quality Eaton PC6LM66 is the most reliable PC Gear pump on the market.
Eaton PC6LM66 PC Gear pump Datasheet
|Color||Pillow Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||9.988|
|Material||4 Bolt Pillow Block|
|Power||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Rated Power||Cast Steel|
|Cross Code||5/8 Inch|
|Usage||Triple Lip Urethane|
|Install||1 Piece Solid|
|Max Pressure||Double Row | Double Collar | With Set Screw|
|Pump Type||4 Bolt Pillow Block; 3" Bore; 3-1/8" Base to Center Height; Concentric Collar Mount; Spherical Roller Bearing; 8" Minimum Bolt Spacing; 9.6" Bolt Spacing Maximum; Relubricatable; C|