Eaton PC5RM67 PC Gear pump
The Eaton PC5RM67 PC Gear pump is a variable frequency, variable speed, variable pressure pump with a pressure range from 0.1 to 20000 psi and flow rates from 2 to 2000 gpm. This pump comes with many options for low noise levels and it is also available with a magnetic drive.
Hydro-Gear PC gear pumps are the ideal solution for a wide range of industrial applications requiring high pressure, high flow and continuous duty applications.
1) Increase speed to 95%.
2) Utilize Eaton’s PC5RM67 pump to minimize the risk of leakage and save on power and water.
3) A pump that is specifically designed for industrial environments, it has a slim design that easily fits in tight spaces.
4) This pump is professional grade quality and low cost.
5) The 5400 gpm and 250 psi output rating offer a solution that is easy to install, reliable and efficient.
6) A PC Gear Pump is a pump designed to work with a high pressure hydraulic system and provide controlled, accurate, repeatable pumping action.
7) This manual gear pump is a part of the Eaton PC5RM67 PC Gear pump system. It has a gear ratio of 4:1, which can produce over 100 psi at 1/4 horsepower.
Eaton PC5RM67 PC Gear pump Datasheet
|Maximum Flow Rate||GE 015 ECR|
|Max Pressure||12 mm|