Eaton PC4RM67 PC Gear pump
The Eaton PC4RM67 is a gear pump utilized by many engineers and technology enthusiasts to build their own personal computer. It has the bearings, precision shaft and gears that are needed to assemble a computer system with precise timing and speed.
This electrical component has the cord length of 1.8 meters and is ideal for piping water or other liquids through pipes. It is produced by Eaton, a leading manufacturer of industrial machinery.
1) The PC4RM67 is a powerful, high-performance industrial pump for use with hydraulic and pneumatic hardware through a wide range of applications including hydraulics, pneumatics, gear pumps, power transmission, fluid power, and water.
2) The PC4RM67 is a high-performance, air-cooled pump designed for PC water cooling units.
3) Durable, high-quality pump that delivers performance and reliability
4) Provides a step-by-step guidance about how to install the pump for your computer.
5) The Eaton PC4RM67 PC Gear pump is an advanced PC cooling solution capable of optimizing power and thermal performance.
6) Save a few minutes and make your job easier with this PC Gear pump.
7) A heavy duty specialty PC pump that is designed to handle the pressures created by today’s powerful PC components
Eaton PC4RM67 PC Gear pump Datasheet
|Pillow Block Bearings
|Maximum Flow Rate
|2 Bolt Pillow Block
|Single Lip Contact
|1 Piece Solid
|Single Row | Intermediate Duty | Black Housing | Stainless Steel Insert | Open End | Extended Inner Race