Eaton PC3RM67 PC Gear pump
Eaton PC3RM67 PC Gear pump is machined from a single billet of high pressure die-cast aluminum for superb strength and long-lasting service
The Eaton PC3RM67 is a high efficiency centrifugal pump with a range of options for working on liquid and/or hydraulic power. With high efficiency, the Eaton PC3RM67 has low energy consumption, minimal noise and vibration, and easy to maintain.
1) Save time and money by selecting the right gear pump for your application
2) Gives the most reliable and robust performance by delivering excellent protection and performance in a compact design.
3) This pump is designed for high-volume water systems. It also features a quick change inlet and outlet as well as a large, 25 ft/lb of flow capacity to accommodate multiple tasks.
4) A high-volume, high-pressure pump that offers 8 times the volume of a standard unit.
5) Premium, reliable, easy-to-fit gear pumps.
6) High efficiency, low energy consumption pumps
7) A highly efficient, reliable, single-stage axial pump with a parallel flow design that lasts up to 2.5 times longer than traditional pumps
Eaton PC3RM67 PC Gear pump Datasheet
|Cross Code||Pillow Block Bearings|
|Color||4 Bolt Pillow Block|
|Power||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Rated Power||Cast Steel|
|Applicable||Triple Lip Urethane|