Eaton MB350BC150B MB Gear Motor
Eaton MB350BC150B is an efficient, long lasting and high-performance motor that offers a smooth and consistent operation. It is designed for continuous duty operation with minimal vibration and noise.
The Eaton MB350BC150B is a high-speed, low-eenergy permanent magnet brushless DC gear motor with single or double arm mount. This durable and reliable unit produces 1/2 HP at 6.6 A, 3/4 HP at 10.8 A, and 1 HP at 13.2A from 0 to 70°C. The Eaton MB350BC150B can operate on 7 to 16 volts of input power and has an operating temperature range of -40°C to 85°C.
1) The Eaton MB350BC150B is the perfect choice for a range of applications including vending, printing and machine tools.
2) The Eaton MB350BC150B at low cost is perfect for all applications that require a high-efficiency, low-impedance motor with a balanced design.
3) A new gear motor technology that provides performance and reliability.
4) This gear motor is designed for use in applications that require overload protection, such as heavy duty applications
5) The Eaton MB350BC150B gear motor provides 850RPM at 180V, 0.9A which is more than enough for most applications.
6) Our motor is designed with a cooler running design, more efficient brushless design, and higher output.
7) The MB350BC150B offers high efficiency at low noise levels.
Eaton MB350BC150B MB Gear Motor Datasheet
|Pressure||Oil Impregnated Sintered Bronze|
|Condition||1-1/4" Nominal Bore; 2-3/8" Nominal Outside Diameter; 1/16" Length Thru Bore; Thrust Washer Profile; Oil Impregnated Sintered Bronze; SAE841 Material; 1-17/64" Bore|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Plain|