Eaton MB350BC125 MB Gear Motor
The Eaton MB350BC125 is a gear motor that can be used in a variety of applications. This powerful motor can generate up to 3.2 HP and use it to power your device. Designed with a universal output shaft, this motor converts input voltage into torque in a range of voltages.
The Eaton MB350BC125 is a powerful, compact, brushless DC gear motor with 3.25″ diameter. It is designed for use in small and medium size robots and robotic applications where low profile and light weight are required.
1) The Eaton MB350BC125 MB Gear Motor helps engineers in the field with higher torque, lower noise, and a larger power range.
2) This is a gear motor to be used in electric machines and pumps.
3) Eaton’s MB350BC125 is a high efficiency, low speed gear motor that integrates with Eaton’s MB100-1 and MB100-2 load cells.
4) Eaton MB350BC125 MB Gear Motor can be used in a wide variety of applications from industrial gearboxes to electric motors
5) High-quality motor to ensure reliability, efficiency and robustness for a long life
6) Increase efficiency in the shop with a long-lasting, high-quality motor
7) The Eaton MB350BC125 MB gear motor is designed for use in polyphase, three-phase, and four-phase power systems.
Eaton MB350BC125 MB Gear Motor Datasheet
|Displacement||Pillow Block Bearings|
|Rated Power||4 Bolt Pillow Block|
|Applicable||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Cast Steel|
|Cross Code||Triple Lip Urethane|
|Material||1 Piece Solid|