Eaton MB350BC025A MB Gear Motor
The Eaton MB350BC025A is a 2.25HP/250V gear motor for converting mechanical power to electrical power. The Eaton MB350BC025A is designed to operate in harsh environments, withstanding temperatures between -40 and +150 degrees Celsius and featuring a reversible input shaft.
When it comes to electric motors, the MB350BC025A from Eaton is a powerful and cost-effective choice. It has a 3 HP (2 kW) continuous rating, 10 HP (7 kW) peak current and 1250 rpm maximum speed.
1) Our MB gear motor is engineered to reduce downtime, providing a fast and reliable solution.
2) The gear motor gearbox and brushless design provide power without noise or vibration.
3) Increase fuel efficiency.
4) Eaton’s MB350BC025A MB Gear Motor can perform in all types of environments.
5) The MB350BC025A MB Gear Motor utilizes a patented round magnet design, which is more efficient than the traditional rectangular magnet design.
6) Get the best performance for your application.
7) The MB350BC025A is a silent and powerful motor for industrial applications
Eaton MB350BC025A MB Gear Motor Datasheet
|Max Pressure||Pillow Block Bearings|
|Structure||2 Bolt Pillow Block|
|Power||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Cast Steel|
|Cross Code||3/4 Inch|