Eaton MB300BP150B MB Gear Motor
This Eaton MB300BP150B MB Gear Motor is an industrial duty motor that is used in applications that require a lot of power. It comes with a standard speed rating of 4650 RPM at 7.1 Amps, making it the best option for general purpose applications. The machine can be used in many industries such as food processing, mining and construction. With its high torque capabilities, this powerhouse can reliably handle the toughest jobs.
The Eaton MB300BP150B is a full featured, high performance brushless motor for use in many different applications with a power output that ranges from 0.35 to 1.4 hp and RPM ranges from 600 to 3600. These motors are suitable for use in wind turbines, water pumps, automatic door openers, and other applications requiring high torque at low speed or high speeds.
1) The MB300BP150B MB Gear Motor is an industrial torque design with a long life span, resulting in greater efficiency and saving cost.
2) The Eaton MB300BP150B is made with a durable diecast aluminum alloy housing, fan-cooled motor and six-wire lead wire with terminal ends.
3) Find out about the different features of the Eaton MB300BP150B MB Gear Motor that make this product superior to others available on the market.
4) The new Eaton MB300P150B is a direct-drive, brushless, gear motor with overload protection. The durable gear system and efficient power management design helps drive down cost for customers.
5) The Eaton MB300BP150B MB Gear Motor is a powerful motor that can be used in any type of application.
6) Designed specifically for medium-duty applications, the Eaton MB300BP150B features a durable metal gear case housing and large motor windings.
7) This motor is designed to withstand the harsh conditions of harsh environments, such as those found in mining
Eaton MB300BP150B MB Gear Motor Datasheet
|Single Row Ball Bearings
|2 Metal Shields
|ABEC 1 | ISO P0
|110MM Bore; 170MM Outside Diameter; 28MM Outer Race Diameter; 2 Metal Shields; Ball Bearing; ABEC 1 | ISO P0; No Filling Slot; Yes Snap Ring; No Internal Special Features
|Single Row Ball Bearing