Eaton MB300BC150B MB Gear Motor
Eaton’s MB300BC150B is a gear motor with medium-sized lead wire. It has 9mm of lead wire with 3.2 effective coil diameter and rated voltage of 12V DC. This gear motor is designed to run 90°, so it works well in applications where you need to rotate a shaft or pulley.
The Eaton MB300BC150B is a power-steering gear motor that is specifically designed for use in vehicles with power steering systems. This gear motor can be found in many construction, agricultural, and mining machinery.
1) This motor is a great choice for precision gearmotor applications and high-speed drivetrains.
2) The MB300BC150B is a powerful and efficient air-cooled motor that runs on 115V, 60Hz, 3-phase power with ball bearing rotor.
3) Engineered for optimized performance, efficiency and durability.
4) This tool is designed to provide quick, accurate, and safe torque measurements.
5) This motor is designed to provide a performance that would be difficult to achieve using standard equipment.
6) Save time with easier installation
7) The design uses less space and generates less heat, making it more efficient and reliable in machines with low power requirements.
Eaton MB300BC150B MB Gear Motor Datasheet
|Max Pressure||Mounted Units & Inserts|