Eaton MB300BC125 MB Gear Motor
The Eaton MB300BC125 is a gear motor with a gear ratio of 128:1. This gear motor has a torque output of 650 lb-in.
The Eaton MB300BC125 Gear Motor is a gear motor designed for use in the AC drive system of a medium or high speed centrifugal compressor.
1) 30% longer single phase motor life, more power, and up to 25% more efficient than a standard motor.
2) Engineered for superior performance
3) This product is a powerful gear motor with a 2.25 HP rating that allows you to use this device in many applications.
4) Lower the cost of your product by 60%.
5) Engineered with performance in mind, the Eaton MB300BC125 is meant to provide reliable power and durability.
6) Our product is the high-quality gear motor.
7) Reduce energy consumption for lift and reduce noise for elevator
Eaton MB300BC125 MB Gear Motor Datasheet
|Displacement||Pillow Block Bearings|
|Cross Code||V Lock|
|Color||4 Bolt Pillow Block|
|Pump Type||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Material||Triple Lip Urethane|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||1 Piece Solid|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Double Row | Single Nut|
|Max Pressure||4 Bolt Pillow Block; 75MM Bore; 88.9MM Base to Center Height; V Lock Mount; Spherical Roller Bearing; 230.1MM Minimum Bolt Spacing; 265.2MM Bolt Spacing Maximum; Relubricatable; Cast Steel; Triple Lip|