Eaton MB300BC025 MB Gear Motor
The Eaton MB300BC025 Motor is a brushless, three phase motor with an rpm range of 0.69 to 2,000. This motor has a maximum available power of 3.2 kW and a standard operating voltage of 120/208 VAC which makes it ideal for commercial applications where high efficiency is required.
The Eaton MB300BC025 gear motor is a direct drive design with a heavy-duty gearbox and is perfect for any application where high speed, high torque and low noise performance are required.
1) Replaces obsolete motors in unreliable applications.
2) Learn about the newest Eaton MB300BC025 MB Gear Motor.
3) The MB 300BC025 is the perfect motor for stationary or mobile use in extreme temperatures.
4) Specifications for the MB Gear Motor.
5) The MB300BC025 is a compact, high-torque, 1/2-HP Gear Motor that is designed to handle a wide variety of applications.
6) The MB300BC025 is an efficient brushless motor for industrial machines with braking capabilities and a high torque per axis.
Eaton MB300BC025 MB Gear Motor Datasheet
|Install||Flange Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||4|
|Material||4 Bolt Square Flange Block|
|Max Pressure||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Pressure||Triple Lip Nitrile Rubber|
|Cross Code||1 Piece Solid|