Eaton MB175AP100 MB Gear Motor
The Eaton MB175AP100 is a DC gear motor with an output of 250 W. The Eaton MB175AP100 is used in many applications such as solar power systems and wind turbines.
The Eaton MB175AP100 is designed for either 3 phase or 1 phase applications with power ratings from 5 hp to 25 hp, requires 220-240VAC and can be thermally protected.
1) Get to know more about the MB Gear Motor.
2) The Eaton MB175AP100 is the perfect solution for your application aiming to provide high performance and low costs.
3) Our motors are designed to last up to 12 years.
4) This high performance motor’s low amperage draw, efficient design, and high speed make it an ideal choice for a wide variety of demanding applications.
5) Save time and money by purchasing the Eaton MB175AP100MB Gear Motor instead of having to visit multiple sites for each motor.
6) Save time on research and development by having the data you need at your fingertips.
7) Run tests with a high-quality motor designed for heavy duty industrial applications.
Eaton MB175AP100 MB Gear Motor Datasheet
|Dimension(L*W*H)||Pillow Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||M06288|
|Torque||2 Bolt Pillow Block|
|Displacement||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Rated Power||5/8 Inch|
|Condition||Triple Lip Urethane|
|Cross Code||1 Piece Solid|
|Usage||Double Row | Single Collar | With Set Screw|
|Power||2 Bolt Pillow Block; 65MM Bore; 70MM Base to Center Height; Concentric Collar Mount; Spherical Roller Bearing; 174.625MM Minimum Bolt Spacing; 219.075MM Bolt Spacing Maximum; Relubricatable; Cast Stee|