Eaton MB175AP060 MB Gear Motor
This Eaton MB Gear Motor is a high-performance, Schneider Electric model. This motor is specifically designed for an inverter or DC drive applications in standby mode and operates at a load speed of 0.086 in the forward direction (0.6% to 0.8% step) and 0.015 in the reverse direction (0.2% to 0.4% step).
The Eaton MB175AP060 is a gear motor with a 1/2 HP and 3.75 in. of diameter shaft. The gear motor has an aluminum housing that prevents the motor from overheating, protecting the motor from thermal damage.
1) The MB-175AP060 gear motor provides maximum performance in a compact package.
2) Reduction of wear and tear, increase in efficiency.
3) Record the right data, in real-time, with a single solution.
4) This type of motor has very low in-rush, theoretically making it more efficient than any other motor on the market.
5) This is a patented gear motor which features high torque and efficiency with reduced weight.
6) Increase efficiency and productivity when designing products, with a machine that is made to last.
7) The Eaton MB175AP060 MB Gear Motor – 3 Phase, 6.0 kW, 60
Eaton MB175AP060 MB Gear Motor Datasheet
|Structure||Flange Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||0.0|
|Pump Type||6 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Cross Code||7/8 Inch|