Eaton MB175AC100A MB Gear Motor
Developed to provide constant and reliable power for your motor, these motors are designed to work in any MB Gear 120V or 220V Motorized system.
The Eaton MB175AC100A is a continuous-duty, three-phase, four wire motor. This motor has a frame with an extra wide input shaft for easy installation and offers overload protection up to 575% in addition to thermal overload, short circuit protection and no-load speed control.
1) Manufactured by Eaton, the MB Gear Motor is a compact motor featuring high torque and low noise levels.
2) These Eaton motors offer an efficient and cost-effective solution to your power requirements, while being affordably priced per horsepower.
3) Low power consumption, High power output.
4) This motor is a part of the Eaton MB175AC100A gear motors family, which has an L9-15 rating at 100% duty cycle.
5) The MB175AC100A is a general-purpose motor that can be used in various applications.
6) The Eaton MB175AC100A is a standard type of speed gear motor that can be used in many different applications.
7) The MB Gear motor is built to reduce energy consumption by up to 75% in comparison to a typical motor.
Eaton MB175AC100A MB Gear Motor Datasheet
|Pressure||Flange Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||4.54|
|Pump Type||4 Bolt Square Flange Block|
|Install||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Max Pressure||Cast Steel|
|Cross Code||Triple Lip Nitrile Rubber|
|Power||1 Piece Solid|