Eaton MB100-C40 MB Gear Motor
Eaton MB100-C40 is an oil-less, high performance motor. There are two versions available: a 50Hp product and a 100Hp version. This product has a 20 pole winding and a 1/4 inch shaft diameter, with an output of 3120 rpm at 90 percent efficiency.
The Eaton MB100-C40 is a gear motor for use in planetary gear applications. Unlike helical gear motors, the Eaton MB100-C40 does not require a motor flange; this eliminates the need for a mating bearing and allows the operator to assemble gear boxes and reduction gearing without any additional machining.
1) Gain high torque and speed at a low cost.
2) It is a full range, brushless DC gear motor with built-in encoder.
3) The Eaton MB100-C40 offers the highest level of performance for medium power applications.
4) This is a new design of gear motor, which provides low noise and long life cycle.
5) The MB100-C40 is a powerful motor for professionals.
6) The Eaton MB100-C40 MB Gear Motor is designed to accommodate increased power consumption and optimized efficiency in a wide range of applications.
7) Get a quick overview of this product in our detailed product information.
Eaton MB100-C40 MB Gear Motor Datasheet
|Color||Take Up Unit Bearings|
|Install||Take Up Bearing Only|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Pump Type||Concentric Collar|
|Condition||Double Row | Non-expansion | Three Lip Urethane Seal | Steel Cage | With Set Screw|