Eaton 4633-153|HHD463321AG1B0000C00A0B Fixed Motor
This is a manual geared ac transmission designed and built by Eaton. It uses two planetary gearsets, one end of which meshes with the other and synchronous rotational speed ratio is: 1:1. The gearcase housing is made of cast iron with steel tooth-teeth. It has three bearings placed on both sides and tin-plated cross shafts.
The Eaton 4633-153|HHD463321AG1B0000C00A0B Fixed Motor is designed for use in residential and commercial air conditioning, refrigeration, heating and ventilation systems that require a direct drive motor. This product has a capacity of 3/4 hp with a full load rating of 187 amps. The motor shafts are made from high-grade aluminum alloys.
1) The fixed motor features load-bearing capability rating of 68,000 lbs.
2) Easily find the motor you need by using the Eaton product title and description while eliminating the need to search multiple websites.
3) This Eaton 4633-153|HHD463321AG1B0000C00A0B Fixed Motor is compatible with a wide range of industrial applications
4) Save time and money by purchasing a single replacement part instead of having to replace the entire motor.
5) Reduce inventory turn time and costs by an average of 9% by replacing fixed motors with variable speed.
6) Able to use motor for 24/7 in a continuous-duty application.
7) Our motors are designed for long life and replacing parts is quick and easy.
Eaton 4633-153|HHD463321AG1B0000C00A0B Fixed Motor Datasheet
|Weight||Pillow Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||0.0|
|Pump Type||Concentric Collar|
|Max Pressure||2 Bolt Pillow Block|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Rated Power||Cast Steel|
|Displacement||1 Piece Solid|