Parker 3789924 F12-090-RF-IV-K-406-000-0 Hydraulic Pump
This Parker 3789924 F12-090-RF-IV-K-406-000-0 Hydraulic Pump is designed as a power source for hydraulic actuators. It is resistant to corrosion, has an operating temperature range of -40°F to +400°F and can supply up to 1.5 horsepower at 60 PSI.
Parker 3789924 F12-090-RF-IV-K-406-000-0 is a hydraulic pump designed for use in agricultural, construction and industrial applications. Its powerful 12 tonne capacity can move heavy equipment and machinery with ease.
1) The Parker 3789924 F12-090-RF-IV-K-406-000-0 Hydraulic Pump is designed for increased vertical and horizontal fluid power control that can reduce operator fatigue.
2) The technically advanced design of Parker’s Hydraulic pumps includes a bore-to-stroke ratio that is twice as much, allowing you to use less fluid, and increasing efficiency.
3) The Parker hydraulic pump is designed for a wide range of applications.
4) Increase efficiency and customer satisfaction with the Parker 3789924 F12-090-RF-IV-K-406-000-0 Hydraulic Pump.
5) Our unique designs and manufacturing process provide flexibility and the power you need to find the perfect solution for your application.
6) Increase efficiency and productivity by reducing the use of electricity in your hydraulic system.
7) The Parker Hydraulic Pump is designed to provide maximum performance and reliability when used in hydraulic liquid supply systems.
Parker 3789924 F12-090-RF-IV-K-406-000-0 Hydraulic Pump Datasheet
|Usage||Flange Block Bearings|
|Cross Code||Concentric Collar|
|Maximum Flow Rate||4 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Pump Type||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Displacement||Double Lip Nitrile Rubber|
|Max Pressure||1 Piece Solid|