Parker 3789553 F12-060-MF-CV-C-000-L01-P Hydraulic Pump
Parker’s 3789553 F12-060-MF-CV-C-000-L01-P Hydraulic Pump offers the highest quality and performance at a lower cost with a 2 year factory warranty. The Parker brand has been the go to name for over 100 years in industrial and commercial pumps from agricultural to marine, metalworking, automotive and much more.
High speed, high precision Parker 3789553 F12-060-MF-CV-C-000-L01-P Hydraulic Pump is designed for a variety of low and medium pressure hydraulic applications. The pump incorporates 5/8 inch (16mm) bore and rod diameter as well as maximum flow of 2.45 GPM (8.2 LPM) at 95 PSI (689 kPa).
1) The 3789553 Hydraulic Pump is made with a durable aluminum/magnesium alloy construction and features a quick-change seal.
2) The pump head is made of corrosion-resistant, non-magnetic material.
3) With its compact design and efficient performance, Parker 3789553 F12-060-MF-CV-C-000-L01-P Hydraulic Pump is the perfect choice for your hydraulic application.
4) The Parker Hydraulic Pump offers high efficiency and reduced wear.
5) Pump design is mostly touted as a key deciding factor in the longevity and reliability of a hydraulic system.
6) Capacitor Reference
7) The quality of engineering products improves, leading to better design, higher performance and longer lasting.
Parker 3789553 F12-060-MF-CV-C-000-L01-P Hydraulic Pump Datasheet
|Rated Power||Flange Block Bearings|
|Usage||4 Bolt Square Flange Block|
|Pump Type||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Cross Code||Cast Steel|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Non-expansion|
|Cross Code||3/4 Inch|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||1 Piece Solid|
The parker hydraulic cylinder repair manual is a must-have resource for engineers who work with Parker hydraulic cylinders. This manual contains detailed instructions on how to repair and maintain these important components in your hydraulic system. Whether you’re a first-time hydraulic engineer or an experienced technician, this manual will help you keep your equipment running smoothly.