Parker 3786681 F12-090-MS-SV-T-000-L07-0 Hydraulic Pump
Parker 3786681 F12-090-MS-SV-T-000-L07-0 Hydraulic Pump has the capacity to produce 1450 psi (pounds per square inch) of pressure with a maximum flow rate of 1,800 gallons per hour. It is designed for industrial applications, such as pump stations and irrigation systems. This pump features an operating pressure range from 0 psi to 6,800 psi and a discharge angle of 30 degrees.
Parker 3786681 F12-090-MS-SV-T-000-L07-0 is a hydraulic pump made by Parker. It is one of the largest pumps that can be found in the market. This pump has a deep bore and measures around 6 inches long. This pump is made to provide you with high flow on low well pressure.
1) This pump is specifically designed for hydraulic applications with a double-line mechanical seal, so it lasts longer and has a better response time.
2) The Parker 380ea is a high performance pump. It is known for its high quality, unrivaled performance, and versatility.
3) Helping engineers build cleaner, more efficient hydraulics
4) Helps engineers create fast, accurate and cost-effective hydraulic design.
5) These pumps are made to be exposed to the harshest of conditions and demands. They can withstand high pressures and temperatures that would otherwise cause other pumps to fail.
6) The Parker 3786681 F12-090-MS-SV-T-000-L07-0 Hydraulic Pump provides excellent pressure and speed to efficiently move liquids.
7) Reduce logistics and time for Field Engineers.
Parker 3786681 F12-090-MS-SV-T-000-L07-0 Hydraulic Pump Datasheet
|Weight||Cylindrical Roller Bearings|
|Pressure||RBEC 1 | ISO P0|
|Max Pressure||Inner Ring – Both Sides|
|Condition||Cylindrical Roller Bearing|
|Cross Code||Complete with Outer and Inner Ring|