Parker 3781893 F12-080-MF-CE-C-000-L06-P Hydraulic Pump
For inspection, repair, and high-pressure applications. High speed, low pressure. Gives a high performance at low temperatures.
The Parker 3781893 F12-080-MF-CE-C-000-L06-P Hydraulic Pump’s unique design offers a unique performance. This pump is offered in two different sizes, 1″ and 2″. The Parker 3781893 F12-080-MFCEP uses medium duty side entry flange with a capability to create a pressure of 880 psi. The Parker 3781893 has a cast iron and one piece aluminum shaft with sealed bearings for added durability.
1) Features below the industry standard
2) The high precision performance of Parker pumps make them the perfect choice for applications such as mining, chemical processing and heavy industrial machinery.
3) Save time and money by shopping on Curashion instead of having to visit different websites for each designer item you want to purchase.
4) This Parker hydraulic pump provides four times the power of other pumps on the market, allowing for increased performance and higher productivity.
5) This manufacturer provides product information specific to the types of hydraulic pumps these products are used in.
6) This Parker Hydraulic Pump is for industrial use and can be used for a variety of applications such as construction and mining.
7) Take over the market in the hydraulic pump market by offering a quality product at a lower price.
Parker 3781893 F12-080-MF-CE-C-000-L06-P Hydraulic Pump Datasheet
|Max Pressure||Flange Block Bearings|
|Cross Code||4 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Displacement||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Pump Type||5/8 Inch|
|Rated Power||Triple Lip Urethane|
|Applicable||1 Piece Solid|
|Maximum Flow Rate||With Pilot|