Parker 3780755 F12-080-LS-SV-S-252-000-0 Hydraulic Pump
The Parker 3780755 F12-080-LS-SV-S-252-000-0 hydraulic pump is a high horsepower, low speed pump that won’t overheat. It’s great for use in corrosive environments and can save time and money when performing maintenance, repairs and replacements.
Our model is a Parker 3780755 F12-080-LS-SV-S-252-000-0 Hydraulic Pump. It’s large and heavy duty, which makes it perfect for construction applications. The pump features a lubricant pump that sets up in less than 30 seconds and can be set up to operate in 30 minutes or less with our simple setup guides.
1) Engineering and technology professionals should feel confident knowing their equipment is quality. This product is built to work with the latest technologies and adapt to changing needs in the industry.
2) The Parker 3780755 F12-080-LS-SV-S-252-000-0 Hydraulic Pump is perfect for the toughest of applications, thanks to its high durability and reliable performance.
3) The Parker 3780755 F12-080-LS-SV-S-252-000-0 Hydraulic Pump is a revolutionary new design that offers over 20% more power and efficiency than other similar models.
4) This Parker F12-080-LS-SV-S-252-000-0 Hydraulic Pump is built for longevity and reliability. This pump can be used in a variety of industries, such as construction and mining, which makes it perfect
5) The Parker 3780755 F12-080-LS-SV-S-252-000-0 Hydraulic Pump produces up to 250lpm at 230psi.
6) The high capacity and quick response allow for less maintenance and more uptime.
7) The Parker 3780755 F12-080-LS-SV-S-252-000-0 is a perfect pump for drainage and construction projects.
Parker 3780755 F12-080-LS-SV-S-252-000-0 Hydraulic Pump Datasheet
|Max Pressure||Flange Block Bearings|
|Cross Code||V Lock|
|Structure||4 Bolt Square Flange Cartridge|
|Pump Type||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Color||Double Lip Nitrile Rubber|
|Cross Code||1 Piece Solid|
|Rated Power||With Pilot|