Parker 3780537 F12-060-MX-SV-T-511-L00-0 Hydraulic Pump
This Parker 3800537 hydraulic pump is a general purpose, high-pressure, open-center, casing and liner mounted hydraulic pump. It is used in many industrial and mechanical applications to pressurize liquids or gases.
This Parker 3780537 F12-060-MX-SV-T-511-L00-0 Hydraulic Pump has a diameter of 29.6 inches and is completely made from forged steel. It has an operating pressure of 860 psi and requires 4 horsepower to run at 18 rpm.
1) Exclusively use Parker products.
2) More efficient
3) A fail-safe pump for high water pressure.
4) This hydraulic pump has a cast iron base, which prevents the vibration that can cause wear and tear on machine parts and conductivity issues.
5) This hydraulic pump is made with a 1/2″ bore X 3 7/8″ stroke.
6) Extends pump life by 7x, has lower blade loading and faster recovery time.
7) Increase productivity and efficiency in the workplace by installing this high-quality, low-cost pump.
Parker 3780537 F12-060-MX-SV-T-511-L00-0 Hydraulic Pump Datasheet
|Condition||Cylindrical Roller Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||3.158|
|Displacement||RBEC 1 | ISO P0|
|Pressure||Outer Ring – One Side|
|Cross Code||Cylindrical Roller Bearing|
|Material||Complete with Outer and Inner Ring|
|Install||Standard Capacity | 2 Rib Inner Ring | 1 Rib Outer Ring | Narrow Width | Medium Series | Oversize OD | Cage on Inner Ring OD|
|Rated Power||70MM Bore; Straight Bore Profile; 150.066MM Outside Diameter; 35MM Width; Steel Cage Matetrial; RBEC 1 | ISO P0; Single Row; Outer Ring – One Side Separable; No Snap Ring; Relubricatable; C5-Extra-Ext|