Parker 3787931 F11-010-SB-IV-K-308-MVR-0 Hydraulic Pump
The Parker Hydraulic Pump is used for the pumping of water, oil, and other liquids and slurries. It is a closed-loop system with two pumps in series. The two pumps have a suction capacity of 6800 gpm, or 3.2 mpd each. The Parker 3787931 F11-010-SB-IV-K-308-MVR-0 Hydraulic Pump has a nominal flow rate at 50 psi.
Parker 3787931 F11-010-SB-IV-K-308-MVR-0 Hydraulic Pump is a hydraulic pump that you can use in the hydraulic system of industrial machinery. This pump is recommended to be installed in Parker’s advanced series and above.
1) The Parker Hydraulic Pump offers unparalleled performance with seamless flow of high-pressure fluid.
2) Parker 3787931 F11-010-SB-IV-K-308-MVR-0 Hydraulic Pump is a highly competitive product, but it can be ordered at competitive prices.
3) Provide state-of-the-art engineering and functionality for hydraulic pumps.
4) Our pumps provide high performance with a low operating cost.
5) The product is designed to last and be easily repaired, helping reduce downtime and lead time.
6) The Parker 3797931 F11-010-SB-IV-K-308-MVR-0 Hydraulic Pump is an enhanced pump that delivers increased performance and durability while reducing total cost of ownership.
7) Increase the length of time when your pump runs.
Parker 3787931 F11-010-SB-IV-K-308-MVR-0 Hydraulic Pump Datasheet
|Usage||Pillow Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||27.24|
|Structure||4 Bolt Pillow Block|
|Material||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Rated Power||Cast Steel|
|Applicable||Double Lip Viton|