Parker 3784622 F11-019-SB-CS-K-390-MVL-B Hydraulic Pump
This Parker hydraulic pump features the following features:
Hydraulic pumps are used to transfer liquids and gases through pipes. A Parker 3784622 F11-019-SB-CS-K-390-MVL-B hydraulic pump is a four stage, two piston, multistage acting pump capable of high pressure operation. This Parker F11 pump features an enclosed rotor design with a 200 micron filter that provides the best filtration performance for liquid transfer in harsh environments.
1) The Parker F11-019-SB-CS-K-390-MVL-B allows users to quickly and easily switch between single, double, and triple pressure.
2) Increased reliability and durability
3) Parker Hydraulic Pump.
4) Use Parker hydraulic pumps to lower your costs and increase your profits.
5) Our hydraulic pumps are used in applications such as pump systems, power tools, and other high-pressure applications.
6) The Parker Pump Series is the most versatile and cost-effective hydraulic pumps on the market.
7) Professionals will be able to find specific parts for their equipment easier.
Parker 3784622 F11-019-SB-CS-K-390-MVL-B Hydraulic Pump Datasheet
|Take Up Unit Bearings
|Maximum Flow Rate
|Take Up Bearing Only
|Spherical Roller Bearing
|Double Row | Single Nut | Non-expansion | Three Lip Viton Seal | Steel Cage
|Take Up Bearing Only; 3-1/2" Bore; 1-13/16" Slot Width; 6-13/16" Slot to Slot Distance; Spherical Roller Bearing; Unit Only; V Lock Mount; QMTF Take Up Frame; 22219 Insert Part; Cast St
|Take Up Units
Parker hydraulic pumps are known for their reliability and durability. When they start to show signs of wear, it’s time to consider a rebuild. Our team can help you get your pump back up and running as new, with all the reliability you expect from Parker. Contact us today to learn more about our parker hydraulic pump rebuild services!