Eaton 74624-DAN|AAZABBB0ACCFBB Fixed Piston Motor
Eaton 74624-DAN|AAZABBB0ACCFBB Fixed Piston Motor is a fixed-piston, 4-stroke, dual overhead camshaft engine. It has an output of 310 hp @ 3200 rpm and 460 lb.-ft. of torque @ 2400 rpm.
The Eaton 74624-DAN|AAZABBB0ACCFBB Fixed Piston Motor is a good example of centrifugal/centrifugal motors, which use the difference in air pressure and rotating motion to cause one side of an impeller to push and pull on the other. These types of motors are most commonly seen in applications such as pumps, compressors, blowers, etc.
1) The fixed piston motor has a larger displacement than a conventional piston engine, and a small bore relative to its displacement.
2) The 0.75 mm open and close times of the Eaton 74624-DAN|AAZABBB0ACCFBB Fixed Piston Motor show a great balance between high efficiency and low noise.
3) This motor is designed with a fixed piston that provides more efficiency, reduces wear and tear, and helps prevent damage to the shaft.
4) This feature benefits the engineer in that they are able to locate a continuous flow of data and can learn more about the machine’s performance.
5) The fixed piston motor offers increased efficiency and performance.
6) This is a stiff and powerful fixed piston motor that can be used on a variety of applications.
7) The new motor is optimized for continuous duty and has a longer service life
Eaton 74624-DAN|AAZABBB0ACCFBB Fixed Piston Motor Datasheet
|Applicable||Pillow Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||2 Bolt Pillow Block|
|Rated Power||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Cross Code||Cast Steel|
|Cross Code||Triple Lip Nitrile Rubber|