Eaton 74318-DGW|AAJAECA00000A0B Fixed Piston Motor
If you’re an engineer looking for a fixed piston motor, then your search ends here. This Eaton 74318-DGW|AAJAECA00000A0B Fixed Piston Motor is the motor of choice for engineers who are looking for long-term reliability, high efficiency and low maintenance costs.
This is a fixed piston electric motor. In the past, electric motors were usually made of one or more rotating coil windings with magnetic fields surrounding them. This style of motor has smaller component size, smaller weight and gives a higher torque at lower speeds than most current permanent magnet synchronous electric motors.
1) Allow for a more time efficient design process by maintaining information in an easily accessible and searchable format.
2) A piston motor with fixed lobes and adjustable thrust.
3) This fixed piston motor provides better efficiency and a higher output.
4) Address applications that require high strength, such as milling and grinding operations.
5) Applies to: Business, Industrial
6) Greater efficiency, more power, and extended service life.
7) We are the first and only supplier of replacement parts for this motor.
Eaton 74318-DGW|AAJAECA00000A0B Fixed Piston Motor Datasheet
|Maximum Flow Rate
|Take Up Unit Bearings
|Take Up Bearing Only
|Spherical Roller Bearing
|Double Row | Single Nut | Non-expansion | Three Lip Nitrile Rubber Seal | Steel Cage
|Take Up Bearing Only; 70MM Bore; 46.02MM Slot Width; 150.8MM Slot to Slot Distance; Spherical Roller Bearing; Unit Only; V Lock Mount; QMTF Take Up Frame; 22216 Insert Part; Cast Steel Housing Materia
|Take Up Units