Eaton 74318-DAA|AAJAADA00000A0B Fixed Piston Motor
The Eaton 74318-DAA|AAJAADA00000A0B Fixed Piston Motor is designed for use in industrial, marine and general purpose hydraulic applications. It offers high volume flow rates and low noise and vibration levels.
This is a fixed piston motor. The design offers a compact design and the output torque and power can be increased by changing the reduction gear ratio of the motor.
1) Eaton 74318-DAA|AAJAADA00000A0B Fixed Piston Motor has a definable amount of torque that can easily be regulated for safe and precise torque values.
2) Provides a faster start time, increased motor life, and reduced noise levels.
3) Maximize the performance and reliability of your motors with this fixed piston motor.
4) Save time and money by avoiding the expense of laborious, time-consuming repairs.
5) The fixed piston motor features a carbon-enriched steel shaft and cast iron piston.
6) This fixed piston motor is the perfect answer to applications with a limited amount of space on the shaft.
7) Offers a reliable and fuel-efficient solution that can replace old AC motors.
Eaton 74318-DAA|AAJAADA00000A0B Fixed Piston Motor Datasheet
|Condition||Precision Ball Bearings|
|Cross Code||ABEC 7 | ISO P4|
|Pump Type||1 (Single)|
|Cross Code||25 Degree|
|Weight||1 Rib Outer Ring|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Ball Bearing|