Eaton 74111-DAC-01|AAVAAAA0B000A0B Fixed Piston Motor
Eaton 74111-DAC-01|AAVAAAA0B000A0B Fixed Piston Motor is a motorized control for the end of a mechanical arm. It is used to control the position, speed and direction of an arm to which it is attached.
EATON’s 74111-DAC-01|AAVAAAA0B000A0B Fixed Piston Motor is a reliable solution for your power needs. This motor has a fixed piston design, and is both cost effective and efficient.
1) Eaton’s fixed piston motor is a high-efficiency and low-maintenance alternative to traditional motors.
2) This is a fixed piston motor that can be used with Eaton and other brands.
3) The fixed piston motor is used in many different industrial applications.
4) With the use of a fixed piston motor, Eaton brakes reduce energy consumption and provide smoother braking.
5) This motor offers a fixed piston for easy installation without having to exchange parts or repair.
6) Provides 90-day warranty, low price, and easily replaceable replacement parts.
7) Engineer is the best place to find all your industrial, commercial and power generation needs.
Eaton 74111-DAC-01|AAVAAAA0B000A0B Fixed Piston Motor Datasheet
|Rated Power||Pillow Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||0.0|
|Torque||2 Bolt Pillow Block|
|Pump Type||Ball Bearing|
|Cross Code||Cast Iron|
|Weight||Single Lip Contact|
|Install||1 Piece Solid|
|Max Pressure||Single Row | Spherical | Normal Duty | Low Base | Wide Inner Race|
|Color||2 Bolt Pillow Block; 1-7/16" Bore; 1-13/16" Base to Center Height; Concentric Collar Mount; Ball Bearing; 4-11/16" Minimum Bolt Spacing; 5-7/16" Bolt Spacing Maximum; Relubricatabl|