Eaton PA8LD66 PA Gear pump
The Eaton PA8LD66 is a single-stage, motor-driven, centrifugal pump for liquid and gas applications. This pump’s performance characteristics make it suitable for use in chemical plants, sewage treatment facilities, potable water plants, and other similar applications where the pumping of liquids or gases has to be done by means of a rotating impeller.
A new and improved gear pump, the Eaton PA8LD66 is a high-performance, high-reliability pump that delivers high pressure with an easy-to-use control panel. This is achieved without compromising reliability, efficiency, or performance. It’s perfect for municipal water systems and industries that need to make sure their equipment can handle the same pressures as natural water sources.
1) This pump has a sealed magnetic motor which will not break, wear out, or need to be replaced.
2) This product will deliver up to 8.6 GPM @ 100 PSI
3) This is a professional product so it has a professional tone. It is also a heart rate monitor and incorporates a simple training algorithm for runners.
4) The Eaton PA8LD66 is a fully-enclosed, corrosion-resistant gear pump providing efficient power for low to medium pressure pumping applications.
5) This pump will save energy and provide consistent water flow for your equipment.
6) Hire an engineer for engineering work
7) Gain more credibility in the field and defend a patent by demonstrating your expertise
Eaton PA8LD66 PA Gear pump Datasheet
|Cross Code||Flange Block Bearings|
|Condition||4 Bolt Square Flange Block|
|Structure||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Weight||Triple Lip Urethane|