Eaton PA7RD67 PA Gear pump
Eaton pump is a high-performance, low-noise vacuum pump that promises to increase suction power and reduce pressure drop.
The Eaton PA7RD67 is a high pressure, full-flow gear pump with an adjustable output pressure from 0-60 PSI. This single stage continuous double acting gear pump has a 6 inch suction and discharge tube that can be easily extended to meet the needs of varying applications. The Eaton Gear Pump is suitable for use in a wide range of applications including mechanical, automotive, chemical, air conditioning and refrigeration.
1) The PA7RD67 is a professional-grade gear pump for industrial applications.
2) The Eaton PA7RD67 is the ideal standby for all your air and oil-driven machinery.
3) The design and construction of Eaton pumps have been optimised to give you superior performance and clean, smooth operation.
4) The 5-year warranty on the Eaton PA7RD67 PA Gear pump is the best available.
5) We offer engineers a true PA gear pump that is both affordable and reliable.
6) Continues operation even after an implosion
7) Save time by using the pre-programmed timer to adhere to standard workflows.
Eaton PA7RD67 PA Gear pump Datasheet
|Power||Flange Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||M06288|
|Torque||4 Bolt Square Flange Cartridge|
|Usage||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Cross Code||Teflon Labyrinth|
|Cross Code||1 Piece Solid|