Eaton PA6RD67 PA Gear pump
The Eaton PA6RD67 is a high performance rotary bevel gear pump. It features a durable, cast iron body and ball bearings to reduce wear and tear.
The Eaton PA6RD67 is a premium pump used by many engineers in the automotive industry. It has a maximum pressure of 1710PSI and an capacities of 0.5-100GPM. The pump is designed with a single-stage high voltage motor that uses a 3/4 horsepower.
1) The Eaton PA6RD67 improves productivity and efficiency by reducing the number of fluid changes required during the day.
2) Designed for efficient and long-lasting performance, this gear pump is ideal for critical applications.
3) The Eaton PA6RD67 is a fully capable, professional grade gear pump. A lot of the components are made right here in the USA and meets the highest standards
4) Reduces the risk of leaks by increasing the pressure on all sides of the pump, increasing overall efficiency.
5) With Eaton’s new PA gear pump, you can change the hydraulic oil volume in a matter of seconds.
6) Optimize your pump for the desired results.
7) The Eaton PA-6800-CEDPAP Commercial Electric Pump is a pump that delivers 6.7 tons of continuous flow per minute in an outlet with high static head.
Eaton PA6RD67 PA Gear pump Datasheet
|Max Pressure||Flange Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||4 Bolt Square Flange Block|
|Cross Code||Spherical Roller Bearing|