Eaton PA4RD66 PA Gear pump
The Eaton PA4RD66 is a water-cooled dual piston, in line pressure pump designed for the most demanding industrial and commercial applications. The advanced design has increased flow capacity, better efficiency and excellent cooling properties.
A regulator-equipped gear pump designed for continuous duty performance under a wide range of applications
1) For a professional engineer, the quality that matters most is the gear pump they use.
2) Increases efficiency and reduces operating costs by eliminating unnecessary part changes.
3) Eaton’s PA4RD66 offers the versatility of a pump with a manual/electric switch to increase ease of use and efficiency.
4) The latest generation of Eaton technology
5) A highly rated, high performance compressor for transformer applications.
6) Eliminates the need for manual labor and saves time.
7) Reduce the risk of accidents and increase productivity with a powerful, cost-effective pump.
Eaton PA4RD66 PA Gear pump Datasheet
|Max Pressure||Spherical Plain Bearings – Radial|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Complete with Outer and Inner Ring|
|Pump Type||Spherical Plain Bearing|
|Color||2" Bore; 1-1/2" Housing Width; 3-3/16" Outside Diameter; Complete with Outer and Inner Ring; Self Aligning; Spherical Plain Bearing; Steel Outer Member; Steel Ball; 2 Seals; 1-3/4"|
|Pressure||Plain Bearings Spherical Radial|