Eaton PA1RD66 PA Gear pump
Eaton PA1RD66 is a professional-grade, high-pressure pump available in industrial and commercial settings worldwide. Made with a durable, lightweight aluminum housing for maximum durability and precision machining for smooth operation. With a 3000 psi operating range, Eaton PA1RD66 delivers consistent performance with little to no pressure drop.
The PA Gear pump is a revolutionary piston-driven gear pump that is capable of pumping up to 10 times faster than other pumps.
1) The Eaton PA1RD66 is the perfect pump for engineers and it’s got the data, power, and features they need to get the job done.
2) Provides a reliable pressure of 66L/min and 6 bar water pressure.
3) Support for the circulation of cooling liquids
4) Durable, powerful and a reliable solution for any emergency.
5) Design is a patented technology that gives engineers the ability to make changes and customizations quickly, no longer requiring costly and time-consuming downtime.
6) Increase productivity and efficiency of the engineers with a small, lightweight, and compact pump.
7) Our new Eaton-branded, patented, self-priming, high-flow design offers unmatched performance and reliability.
Eaton PA1RD66 PA Gear pump Datasheet
|Power||Take Up Unit Bearings|
|Weight||Take Up Bearing Only|
|Max Pressure||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Pressure||Double Row | Non-expansion | Three Lip Nitrile Rubber Seal | Steel Cage | With Set Screw|
|Pump Type||Take Up Bearing Only; 2-3/4" Bore; 1-13/16" Slot Width; 5-15/16" Slot to Slot Distance; Spherical Roller Bearing; Unit Only; Concentric Collar Mount; QMTF Take Up Frame; 22215 Insert Pa|
|Torque||Take Up Units|