Eaton PA1LD67 PA Gear pump
The Eaton PA1LD67 is a professional grade 3-phase, 60 Hz, 750V/3.3kW hydraulic pump with IP55 protection rating constructed of aluminum and stainless steel materials. The Eaton PA1LD67 PA Gear pump delivers 3,000 L/min of hydraulic fluid at a pressure in excess of 1 MPa (130 psi). In addition to the standard features, the Eaton PA1LD67 has an adjustable speed control that can be adjusted up to 70% to either optimize power or efficiency.
Eaton’s PA1LD67 pump is a high-performance automatic liquid delivery system that offers a range of standard and optional features for use in process, power generation or nuclear power plant applications. The PA1LD67’s performance can be tailored to specific needs through the selection of the appropriate options.
1) A high-quality, lightweight and easy to use pump.
2) Develop the next generation of high-pressure, high-performance pneumatic actuators for precision, reliable control.
3) The Eaton PA1LD67 pump is a power-driven, high volume, low pressure electric air compressor with remote keyless access.
4) Designed to pump water, oil, gas, or foam
5) Eaton PA1LD67 pump is a professional grade, rechargeable, 3-stage, oil-less gas station filling station.
6) Can be used for irrigation and cleaning of oil, fuel, coolants in the field.
7) Fits in many places to create a more reliable and efficient pump
Eaton PA1LD67 PA Gear pump Datasheet
|Pillow Block Bearings
|Maximum Flow Rate
|2 Bolt Pillow Block
|Spherical Roller Bearing