Eaton PA1LD66 PA Gear pump
The Eaton PA1LD66 pumps are designed to provide safe and efficient power for pumping, mixing and filtration duties.
The Eaton PA1LD66 is a very high flow 3-Phase pump capable of providing up to 6 GPM at a continuous discharge rate of 4 LPM. The self priming, 200 PSI, 1/4 HP pump can be used for pneumatic control valves. It will also fit into the drain cock of an irrigation system to provide water for landscaping and lawn care purposes.
1) Eaton designed the PA1LD66 specifically for manual, semi-automatic and automatic applications.
2) The PA1LD66 is a high-speed industrial pump designed for use in a wide range of applications where high-pressure, high-volume flow rates are required.
3) This product is a non-electric, portable and industrial grade pump for the power and utility industry.
4) Eaton is a leading manufacturer of pumps for laboratory and industrial use.
5) Our new and improved gear pump provides quiet operation and unmatched reliability.
6) Reliable and durable
7) Reinforce the value of your service to the customer.
Eaton PA1LD66 PA Gear pump Datasheet
|Dimension(L*W*H)||Flange Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||0.0|
|Power||6 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Cross Code||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Pressure||Triple Lip Viton|
|Displacement||1 Piece Solid|
|Max Pressure||With Pilot|