Eaton 25503-RSC GEAR PUMP SERIES L2
Eaton’s 25503-RSC Gear Pump Series L2 is the latest in gear pump technology, featuring the latest mechanical and electrical components. With its compact design, it can be installed in tight spaces where other pumps cannot.
The Eaton 25503-RSC GEAR PUMP SERIES L2 provides a reliable source of downflow, inlet and upflow high pressure hydraulic power to an engine or machine. It features an advanced closed loop regulator with a digital flow meter and an integrated level control valve that generates a constant pressure output. An optional manual override is supplied for use in emergency situations.
1) A gear pump with a 25-inch diameter and a 500 psi max.
2) The gear pump is used as a motor-driven pump for pressure distribution and fluid circulation.
3) This product is suitable for use with a wide range of applications and industries.
4) This is a pump for fluid and vacuum applications.
5) The quality of the gear pump is more dependable with a higher torque and durability.
6) Designed for industrial and commercial applications, the Eaton 25503-RSC is a high-performance gear pump with a low stall torque rating.
7) The gear pump uses a gear-driven vane pump to prime the oil pump for easier starting and faster pressure build.
Eaton 25503-RSC GEAR PUMP SERIES L2 Datasheet
|Structure||Pillow Block Bearings|
|Condition||2 Bolt Pillow Block|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Rated Power||Cast Steel|