Danfoss SNP3NN/090RN07GAP1A5A4NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
A gear pump is a device that can be used to transfer a mechanical power from one place to another. Danfoss SNP3NN/090RN07GAP1A5A4NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps are designed for a wide range of applications, including marine and construction uses, as well as pumping fluids and gases.
Danfoss Gear Pumps are designed for industrial, marine and automotive applications. The Gear Pump is a device that uses the pressure of steam or air to drive shafts with gears. The gear pumps are self-priming, efficient and easy to install.
1) High-quality, high-performance and high-efficiency gear pumps are available.
2) Ensures a smooth and quiet operation
3) The Gear Pumps has been extensively tested for compatibility with multiple types of media and fluids.
4) Danfoss pumps for the ultimate in pump performance and reliability.
5) Danfoss Gear Pumps have been traditionally considered the world leader in motor-driven centrifugal pumps, especially in applications such as wastewater.
6) Danfoss Gear Pumps offer reliable, safe, and cost-effective solutions for compressed air and lubricant distribution.
7) Danfoss SNP3NN/090RN07GAP1A5A4NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps are designed to be durable and high-performing.
Danfoss SNP3NN/090RN07GAP1A5A4NNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Pump Type||Flange Block Bearings|
|Structure||4 Bolt Square Flange Block|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Rated Power||Cast Steel|
|Cross Code||Triple Lip Nitrile Rubber|
|Usage||1 Piece Solid|
|Power||4 Bolt Square Flange Block; 1-7/16" Bore; 5.2" Bolt Circle; 3.72" Bolt Spacing; 1 Piece Solid; Eccentric Collar Mount; Cast Steel; Spherical Roller Bearing; 2-3/4" Length Thru Bore|