Danfoss SNP3NN/075RN07SAP1CDCANNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
The Danfoss SNP3NN/075RN07SAP1CDCANNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps are designed for in-line gear pumps with a 3.6 m (12 ft) maximum water height. Other models available include the SNP3NN/075SN09SAP1CDCANNNN/NNNNN, SNP5SN/100RN07SAP1CDCANNNN/NNNNN and the SNP5SN/100RN09SAP1CDCANNNN/NNNNN.
At Danfoss, we have been developing and producing innovative solutions for 20 years. Our gear pumps are one of our latest innovations. Our gear pumps offer intelligent solutions for improving your overall pump performance.
1) Gear Pumps for the Engineer
2) Danfoss Gear Pumps are built to the highest industry standards providing reliable and efficient performance.
3) Danfoss Gear Pumps offer the industry’s highest efficiency.
4) The product is known as a best-in-class gear pump that offers increased bearing life and performance.
5) A compact & efficient three-stage centrifugal pump
6) The Danfoss Gear Pumps are designed to replace the older and obsolete Danfoss SNR-75. With a new design, these pumps offer quicker cycle times, better performance, and high reliability.
7) Our gear pumps are designed for engineers to easily transport, install, and maintain oil and gas equipment.
Danfoss SNP3NN/075RN07SAP1CDCANNNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Applicable||Flange Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Eccentric Collar|
|Power||6 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Color||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Rated Power||Triple Lip Urethane|
|Usage||1 Piece Solid|