Danfoss SNP3NN/075RN07SAP1BCBBZZNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps
Danfoss Gear Pumps are designed to meet the demand of today’s high-pressure natural gas systems. They are made up of a wide variety of models for different applications, including industry, chemical and power plant.
Danfoss Gear Pumps are designed to provide high pressure regardless of the overall load. They are efficient and easy-to use with two types: an eccentric type for moving liquids and a fixed type for air, gas, oil and other liquid mixtures. The Danfoss Gear Pump SNP3NN/075RN07SAP1BCBBZZNN/NNNNN is highly versatile with its double pumping action, it operates on single-phase alternating current as well as three-phase alternating current, in addition to being able to be used with various types of motors up to 400 V AC.
1) Improve the efficiency of your Danfoss gear pump by replacing its old seal with the new one.
2) The gear pump design has been improved, resulting in a more efficient and reliable pumping performance.
3) Get your gear pump system certified and ready for production with our free cost-effective service
4) The gears are made of Polypropylene, a material that is two times stronger than other types of plastics and also has a high melting point.
5) The Danfoss gear pump is a gear pump specifically designed for motors, with a simple design and superior performance.
6) Features a variable speed gear pump and an intelligent pressure control system that prevents cavitation, even at high power outputs.
7) Increase efficiency and reduce costs when pumping air.
Danfoss SNP3NN/075RN07SAP1BCBBZZNN/NNNNN Gear Pumps Datasheet
|Maximum Flow Rate||Take Up Unit Bearings|
|Condition||Take Up Bearing Only|
|Material||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Rated Power||Double Row | Double Collar | Expansion | Teflon Labyrinth Seal | Steel Cage | With Set Screw|